Kork Ease Shoes The Must Have Wedge Spring 2011

Kork Ease was founded in 1953, and for Spring 2011 the Kork-Ease wedge is a must have in every womans closet.


Kork-Ease is known to create classic fashion sandals for women who crave comfort and style. Kork-Ease wedges and flat sandals are designed with a platform wedge from 1 inch to 4 1/2 inch. Choose either neutral cork or a suede wedge heel. From natural leather to pink and all colors in between there is a Kork ease style that will be your go to shoe this Spring and Summer. This retro-inspired sandal features a leather upper with crisscrossing straps; an adjustable ankle strap with a buckle closure lends a snug.
I loved these when I was a teenager back in the 1970's and I love them just as much today. Wearing a pair of my favorite Kork Ease platform wedges makes me happy as I can wear them with just about everything. They’re one of my favorite shoes because they’re comfortable enough for everyday wear, they give me 4.5" of extra height, and the color goes with everything- spring or fall!

Kork-Ease Bette in Natural


My favorite is the Bette in Natural, but it comes in 6 colors:
Black, White, Brown, Bronze and Luggage

Kork-Ease Tracy Wedge

And this slide wedge Kork-Ease calls the Tracy is a shoe I know I am going to live in this summer. Cant decide yet if I love the ivory or the sea green and as this shoe is Reasonably priced  I just might have to order both colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget